- 1 banana
- 1/4 ripe ripe cantaloupe, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1- 1/2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons honey
Place unpeeled banana in the freezer overnight (or for up to 3 months). Remove banana from the freezer and let it sit until the skin begins to soften, about 2 minutes. Remove the skin with a paring knife. (Don’t worry if a little fiber remains.) Cut the banana into chunks; combine in a blender or food processor with cantaloupe, yogurt, dry milk, orange juice, honey and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth.