- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium fennel bulb, stalks & core removed, sliced very thin
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, peeled, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeño, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- feta cheese, to crumble on top
In a small bowl combine the lemon zest and juice, olive oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a larger bowl, lightly toss together the fennel, cantaloupe, jalapeño and mint. Add the salad dressing and toss to combine. Top with feta cheese.